Pain hidden in her pride {Sneak Peek}


Looking at me now I can see my past.
Damn, I look just like my fucking dad .


Wayne's POV:

I heard her screams. They were still echoing inside my head. She screamed at me to stop, but I kept on going until Safaree was lying on the floor. His face was covered with bruises and he could barely move. That was when I realised what I had done. But I did it to protect Nicki. No one, not even that nigga Safaree, would lay hands on her again. Nicki was still screaming at me, asking me why I had done that, but I couldn't answer her. I was paralyzed. 

My eyes followed Nicki as she half run to Safaree, bending down to him. "What the hell?!" Nicki muttered under her breath. "Safaree.. Wake up, please," She mumbled again and again, the tears now running down her face. "Why did you do that, Wayne ?" 

"You're asking why I did that ? Damn, Nika! That guy slapped you and not just once! Fucking stop protecting him and taking him with you everywhere you go. That nigga doesn't deserve your attention," I just mumbled angrily. "Drizzy was right. You're too blind to see that he isn't good for ya." Crossing my arms, I scoffed. "You were the one who called me, begging for ma help."

Nicki's POV:

I still screamed at Wayne - I could barely believe what he had just done. Yea, Safaree laid hands on me, but he's my best friend and what Wayne did just isn't right. The tears were still running down my cheeks as I punched Wayne's chest repeatedly until I finally collapsed into his arms, pressing my head against his chest and letting the tears now fall recklessly. "I'm sorry," I mumbled again and again. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen